Harga Sewa Murah Toyota All New Camry Hybrid

Rental Mobil Semarang,

Putra Jaya Trans – Putra Jaya Trans bergerak di bidang usaha di bidang persewaan / rental mobil yang terletak di kota Semarang. Siap melayani berbagai acara seperti dinas, wedding, bisnis, wisata, event dan lain-lain. Melayani sewa mobil harian, mingguan, bulanan atau tahunan. Antar jemput dalam maupun luar kota (droping). Dengan sopir / driver yang ramah dan berpengalaman. Asuransi all risk.Layanan 24 Jam.
Toyota All New Camry Hybrid
12 jam : Rp. 1.850.000
Harian : Rp. 2.000.000
Mingguan : call
Bulanan : call
Include : Driver, BBM
Exclude : Akomodasi driver

3 thoughts on “Harga Sewa Murah Toyota All New Camry Hybrid

• December 24, 2018 at 20:05

I do not even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was good. I don’t know who you are but definitely you are going to a famous blogger if you aren’t already 😉 Cheers!

• January 17, 2019 at 12:46

Hello there,

My name is Aly and I would like to know if you would have any interest to have your website here at putrajayatrans.com promoted as a resource on our blog alychidesign.com ?

We are in the midst of updating our broken link resources to include current and up to date resources for our readers. Our resource links are manually approved allowing us to mark a link as a do-follow link as well
    If you may be interested please in being included as a resource on our blog, please let me know.

Thanks,
    Aly

• April 1, 2019 at 12:15

My name is Pete and I want to share a proven system with you that makes me money while I sleep! This system allows you to TRY the whole thing for F R E E for a whole 30 days! That’s right, you can finally change your future without giving up any sensitive information in advance! I signed up myself just a while ago and I’m already making a nice profit.

In short, this is probably the BEST THING THAT EVER HAPPENED TO YOU IF YOU TAKE ACTION NOW!!!

If you’re interested in knowing more about this system, go to http://globalviralmarketing.com/?ref=qkgWOPkN5RoC1NWh and try it out. Again, it’s FREE!

You can thank me later